n. 1. A client of the Jakeover. 2. A healthy, fit individual.
- I had grilled chicken for dinner, and egg whites for breakfast.
Translation: I Jaked-off last night, and I Jaked-off this morning too.
- I've been running on the treadmill for an hour and I still have miles to go.
Translation: I've been Jaking-off for an hour and I still can't finish.
- That girl had some toned glutes so I hired her to be my personal trainer.
Translation: That girl had a tight ass so I let her Jake me off.
- All of the junk food in my kitchen got thrown out by my nutritionist!
Translation: I just got robbed by some f***ing Jake-off!
- I did yoga in my bed this morning.
Translation: I Jaked-off all over my sheets.
- My mom gave me candy but saw me eating carrots instead.
Translation: My mom just caught me Jaking-off.
- My workout partners are tired, I'll just go home and workout alone.
Translation: These girls are beat, I'll just go home and Jake-off by myself.
- If you won't let me eat the colorful Mexican dish, the least you could do is steam me some vegetables.
Translation: If you won't let me eat the pink taco, the least you could do is Jake me off.
- "Everybody Loves Raymond" was playing at my gym so I watched it while lifting weights.
Translation: I Jaked off to Ray Romano.
~ Body Jakeover, Have you Jaked-off today?
Like the Body Jakeover page on Facebook for the latest updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page