By Jake "Juice" Suk

"I started the Body Jakeover initially to lose a few pounds before my birthday. I could see results within just two weeks! My clothes fit better and I was able to fit clothes I hadn't worn since college. People were noticing my new figure and that was exciting. It gave me a new confidence."

~ Tuera C.

"After a month of the Body Jakeover workouts on my butt and thighs, I have to say I am impressed with my results. My butt is TIGHT and my thighs are RIGHT! Thanks Jake!"

~ Janice M.

"In the course of a month and a half, I lost a whole pant size by following Jake's nutritional guidelines. Usually, I would go on crash diets and then just gain the weight back, but this is definitely a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. Thanks for all your help Jake!"

~ Rose K.

Want to get, and stay sexy? Like the Body Jakeover page Facebook for the latest blog updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

Monday, March 8, 2010

See You at the Gym

So most of you guys have shunned me over the past few months, neglecting the gym and endulging in your holiday cookies, but guess what!? That's right! Winter is coming to an end and Spring is right around the corner. And while you may finally be able to ride your car with the top down, there are some spare tires that a mechanic just can't fix. So what will you do now that you no longer have a bulky sweater to hide under?

Well, for the 5% of you that have been eating right and voyaging through the mounds of snow just to get in a good workout, your time has come to show off what you worked for all winter long. For the other 95% of you, I first have to say, "I told you so!" Now that I got that out of my system, it's time to get serious and take advantage of that gym membership you bought as part of your New Year's resolution but only used for the first two weeks of January. Now remember, getting back into the rhythm is the hardest part. Once you get a routine going, it will become second nature. So what the hell are you waiting for?! C'mon people, those calories aren't going to burn themselves off!

~ Body Jakeover, GET SEXY
Like the Body Jakeover page on Facebook for the latest updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment