Banner

Banner
By Jake "Juice" Suk

"I started the Body Jakeover initially to lose a few pounds before my birthday. I could see results within just two weeks! My clothes fit better and I was able to fit clothes I hadn't worn since college. People were noticing my new figure and that was exciting. It gave me a new confidence."



~ Tuera C.




"After a month of the Body Jakeover workouts on my butt and thighs, I have to say I am impressed with my results. My butt is TIGHT and my thighs are RIGHT! Thanks Jake!"



~ Janice M.



"In the course of a month and a half, I lost a whole pant size by following Jake's nutritional guidelines. Usually, I would go on crash diets and then just gain the weight back, but this is definitely a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. Thanks for all your help Jake!"



~ Rose K.



Want to get, and stay sexy? Like the Body Jakeover page Facebook for the latest blog updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Turn OFF the Cellulite

Cellulite. If you have it, light is typically not your friend. So, how do you turn off the cellulite?

There are various creams, treatments, herbal remedies, etc., all geared towards getting rid of cellulite, but before you go spending any money on these products, just realize that putting money towards these products is about as smart as hiring a fitness model who has cellulite. THEY DON'T WORK. If they did work, then cellulite wouldn't really be an issue, would it?

To get rid of cellulite, you have to understand what exactly cellulite is. By definition, cellulite is the appearance of bumps or dimples in the skin, usually around the thighs or ass, otherwise known as, "cottage cheese". Cottage cheese rarely ever refers to anything sexy. So what causes this cottage cheese like appearance? Simply put, it's adipose tissue, aka, FAT. That's right, all cellulite truly is, is lumpy deposits of fat, made visible through the skin.

Thus, if you want to get rid of cellulite, you need to get rid of the french fries, pizzas, sodas, and whatever the hell else it is that you kids eat these days, and replace it with a healthy diet full of lean proteins, plenty of water, and a fitness regimen consisting of muscle building and toning exercises that focus in on the problem areas. RUNNING ALONE WILL NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM. Easy right?

So now that I have found the cure for cellulite, get your dimply ass off the couch, do some squats and lunges, eat some lean chicken breast, and enjoy having sex with the lights on again.

~Body Jakeover - Bedroom light ON, cellulite OFF
Like the Body Jakeover page on Facebook for the latest updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment