Banner

Banner
By Jake "Juice" Suk

"I started the Body Jakeover initially to lose a few pounds before my birthday. I could see results within just two weeks! My clothes fit better and I was able to fit clothes I hadn't worn since college. People were noticing my new figure and that was exciting. It gave me a new confidence."



~ Tuera C.




"After a month of the Body Jakeover workouts on my butt and thighs, I have to say I am impressed with my results. My butt is TIGHT and my thighs are RIGHT! Thanks Jake!"



~ Janice M.



"In the course of a month and a half, I lost a whole pant size by following Jake's nutritional guidelines. Usually, I would go on crash diets and then just gain the weight back, but this is definitely a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. Thanks for all your help Jake!"



~ Rose K.



Want to get, and stay sexy? Like the Body Jakeover page Facebook for the latest blog updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jakeover Math Class 101

Good morning class. Today you will receive a lesson in Jakeover Math 101.

Today's math lesson: Calculation of LEGS. This one is for the female students. So, let's start with the basics. I will share with you some knowledge that I inherited from my motherland, Korea. Why Korea you ask? Well, despite sounding stereotypical, Koreans are really good at math. So much so that many trainers in Korea even calculate sexy legs down into...what else? MATH. Now, how do legs and math go together? Well, it breaks down like this...

Legs are one of the sexiest features of a woman, agreed? You may think that having skinny legs is having sexy legs, but have you ever taken a good look at skinny, non-gym legs? For lack of a better simile, they can make a girl look like an ex-heroin addict. There is more to great legs than just being skinny. Like the rest of the body, they should be proportionate. Thus, I bring to you, the "The Golden Ratio"...

The Golden Ratio = 5:3:2

5:3:2 = Thighs (50cm), Calves (30cm), Ankles (20cm)

Formula:
[(Exercise x 3 to 5 times per week) / (Healthy Diet) + Tape Measure] - Processed Carbs = Sexy Legs

Measure your legs with a tape measure. Thighs: 50cm, Calves: 30cm, Ankles: 20cm
Achieve this ratio and you have achieved sexy ass legs. Take it from Korea's Tiffany of SNSD, who was actually voted best legs in Korea according to some poll...






















Don't get it twisted ladies, she is not a super model. She's only 5'3. But thanks to her being an A+ student of The Golden Ratio, she looks like a model right? So, your first homework assignment: Put down the doughnut. Second homework assignment: Get your ass to the gym. Third homework assignment: Stop complaining about how much you want to eat that doughnut and eat a damn apple. Class dismissed...

~Body Jakeover, Go to class. Tighten that ass
Like the Body Jakeover page on Facebook for the latest updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment