Banner

Banner
By Jake "Juice" Suk

"I started the Body Jakeover initially to lose a few pounds before my birthday. I could see results within just two weeks! My clothes fit better and I was able to fit clothes I hadn't worn since college. People were noticing my new figure and that was exciting. It gave me a new confidence."



~ Tuera C.




"After a month of the Body Jakeover workouts on my butt and thighs, I have to say I am impressed with my results. My butt is TIGHT and my thighs are RIGHT! Thanks Jake!"



~ Janice M.



"In the course of a month and a half, I lost a whole pant size by following Jake's nutritional guidelines. Usually, I would go on crash diets and then just gain the weight back, but this is definitely a lifestyle change and not a crash diet. Thanks for all your help Jake!"



~ Rose K.



Want to get, and stay sexy? Like the Body Jakeover page Facebook for the latest blog updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jakeover Grocery Shopping: If You Can Avoid the Nookie, You Can Avoid the Cookie

The grocery store is kind of like the last girl I dated - Incredible on the outside, but poison on the inside. What I mean by this is, she was absolutely gorgeous, but she also happened to be one crazy ass *****. What I also mean by this is, when you go into the grocery store, the outer isles are filled with the healthiest products, like meats, veggies, fruits, whole grains, eggs, etc., while the inner isles are typically filled with the unhealthy products, like candies, chips, cookies, etc. This all boils down to processed vs. non-processed foods. Essentially, non-processed foods are the foods that you want to eat, and processed foods are the foods that you want to avoid. This is because the more processed a food is, the more your body has to go into overdrive in order to digest it, which causes a surge in your insulin levels, raising your blood glucose levels, and we all know that any glucose (sugar) that is not burned off will eventually turn into......fat. Think of it this way...

Apple = Non-processed: You can pick an apple off of a tree and eat it.
Apple Pie = Processed: You cannot pick an apple pie off of a tree, because it has to go through a process to be made.

*Non-processed foods tend to be on the outer isles, because they are fresher and will spoil quicker than processed foods.

It's as simple as that. If you cut down on processed foods and eat more naturally, you will see pounds melt off in no time. Just avoid the inner isles at the grocery store like you would avoid a bat sh*t crazy girlfriend, and shop primarily on the outside. Remember, if you avoid it, you won't buy it, and if you don't buy it, you won't eat it.

Body Jakeover - GET SEXY
Like us on Facebook for the latest updates! Body Jakeover Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment